Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Services allow you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing allow you and your employees to also share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
At Advanced Networks & Web Solutions we implement services for your company and scale it to your business needs
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity. Here are some options that are available in the Cloud
- Microsoft Office 365 – Application Innovation, powered by Office 365, reduce IT costs and headaches, while giving employees, schools and non-profits access to enterprise class communication and collaboration tools.
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing, and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation, and end-to-end management.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain.
- Hosted SharePoint – Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Network Storage (NAS) Device and Virtual File Server – Bridging the gap between offsite and online file accessibility from local workstations to smart devices, Advanced Networks & Web Solutions merges this with a cloud ready NAS device. This device can also be used as a virtual server for all your computer files and electronic documents.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services are the solution you’ve been looking for.