Do you trust your Backup Solution?
Does your business have a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan? Are you confident that your current data is being backed up? How long can your business afford to be without your data?
Our ANWS EDENSECURE BACKUP service contains many powerful yet simple to use features. Using our backup solution gives you backup tools with an easy interface designed for anyone to be able to use.
Benefits from our service:
- Retention Level and Archiving – Storing multiple revisions allows you to go back in time and retrieve a file that might have been corrupted, deleted or accidentally overwritten
- Security and Encryption – Your backup files are encrypted using state- of-the-art, 256-bit AES encryption and stored in redundant, secure data centers located hundreds of miles apart from each other
- Local disk to disk accessibility –Have full accessibility to your daily backups and data file structure on the fly without having to wait for restoration downloads
- Ease of Use – Automatic, offsite backups can be customized to your schedule with detailed reports and email notifications upon completion
- Security – Data is sent and stored in two redundant data centers located 500 miles apart, with 256-bit AES Encryption
- Technology – Large file support, bandwidth throttling, mapped drive support and the option to keep as many versions of older files as you are required to
How does it work?
- A network attached storage (NAS) device is placed at your location to perform onsite backups and to serve as a virtual server if needed.
- Server(s) are backed up to the NAS device in intervals that you specify, as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- NAS device sends the server backup file offsite at the end of the day.