In a busy office environment routine IT tasks may have taken a lower priority to core business issues. Here at Advanced Networks & Web Solutions we provide for you a monthly maintenance plan that handles those for you boosting both reliability and providing peace of mind.
Our experts will undertake to provide regular system maintenance that will help you to avoid many IT problems before they occur.
- Scheduled On-Site Monthly visits – Our experts will be on-site once a monthly to provide full maintenance to your whole entire network & PC/MAC environment
ANWS will provide the following services with your monthly maintenance package:
- Workstation Tune-Up – Automatic disk cleanups and deletion of all temporary files and temporary Internet files on PCs, this includes or full in and out maintenance cleanup and 29 point audit of your system hardware
- Spyware Software Alerts – Software that runs in the background to protect and automatically clean up any spyware issues before they can escalate
- Virus Definition Updates –Antivirus software and monitoring of definition levels
- Remote Patch Management – Monitoring of the operating system patch levels of known systems that run approved operating systems and are connected to the network
- 24-7 Remote Protection and Alerts – Proactive tracking of your network and systems
- Audit and Server Tune-Up – our engineers perform an audit of your network environment and make any adjustments necessary to have your network running at its peak potential
- User Management – Basic system administration tasks including such actions as resetting passwords, creating and removing users from the user directory, and disabling user accounts
- Management of File Sharing Permissions – Basic system administration tasks such as basic shared folder creation and associated permissions, and modifying user rights to existing files and folders
- Network Firewall Management – We monitor uptime and open port vulnerabilities
- Executive Summary Report – For the patches installed, spyware removed, backup jobs completed, server disk space, spam items removed, and server availability